Ambler mining road would disrupt the Western Arctic Caribou migration, cross over 2,000 rivers & streams, interfere with subsistence lifestyles of rural Alaskans, & cross through @GatesArcticNPS. Sound like a bad idea? We think so too.
- 25th Annual Run for the Refuge – Participants
- Alaskans have always worked to protect our home
- Looking back and forward on 100 days and 50 years
- 1971-2021: The Northern Center celebrates 50 years protecting Northern Alaska
- Lasting protection for the next 60 years, and beyond
- Take Action: Comment Period Now Open on BLM’s Draft Resource Management Plan for 13 Million Acres of Alaska’s Central Yukon Area