Educating and developing youth in our community is strongly supported by the Northern Center membership through direct, designated donations. These funds directly support a local summer camp for children, environmental youth groups, and summer internships.
- Looking back and forward on 100 days and 50 years
- 1971-2021: The Northern Center celebrates 50 years protecting Northern Alaska
- Lasting protection for the next 60 years, and beyond
- Take Action: Comment Period Now Open on BLM’s Draft Resource Management Plan for 13 Million Acres of Alaska’s Central Yukon Area
- Action Alert: Protect Polar Bears from Seismic Testing
- Take Action: Comment Period Opens for BLM’s Call for Nominations for the Arctic Refuge Coastal Plain