Run for the Refuge Sunday July 28, 2013
Yes! There is Race Day Registration starting at noon (online registration is closed). First 150 to register get free tee shirt! There are fantastic door prizes for race participants, including an Arctic Circle Adventure from Northern Alaska Tour Company and others from our local race sponsors.
The 17th Annual Run for the Refuge is on Sunday, July 28!
Race Day Registration starts at Noon.
On line sign up is now over.
The Run for the Refuge is a community-centered 5K & 10K trail race for walkers and runners of wall ages to support and celebrate the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge! Sunday, July 28 at the UAF West Ridge Ski Hut.
- 1 pm - Race starts
- Noon - Race Day registration and Bib pickup begins.
- Race day registration is $30 for adults and $20 for children under 12. Race day registration opens at noon at UAF Ski Hut (zoom into map to see Ski Hut in NW corner of the mapped buildings on West Ridge (Troth Yeddha').
- Prizes for first-place winners (5 K, 10K men, women, child).
- Free Tee-shirts for first 150 to register!
- Fantastic door prizes!! These include Arctic Circle Adventure from Northern Alaska Tour Company, Dining at Turtle Club and Tubbies BBQ, and Riverboat Discovery tours.
- Snacks and fun for all!
- Click Here for Trail Map
- For more information contact email@example.com