Quick Links Page
Learn more about similar organizations that promote environmental sustainability and accountability throughout the state of Alaska.
- Visit the United States Army Corps of Engineers home page for more information on Section 404 of the Clean Water Act and the permitting process.
- For information about the Corps’ projects in Alaska, visit their Alaska District page.
- Visit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for information on the regulations in place to protect human heath and the environment.
- Visit EPA Region 10’s page to learn more about the agency’s work in Alaska.
- Visit the Bureau of Land Management’s Alaska page for information regarding management of public lands and subsurface minerals in Alaska.
- Visit the United States Forest Service’s Alaska Region page for more information on the management of national forests in Alaska.
- Visit the U.S Fish & Wildlife Service Alaska Region page for information on the protection and conservation of fish, wildlife and plants.
- Visit Alaska Department of Natural Resources to learn more about the agency’s goals and functions in relation to Alaska’s natural resources.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Natural Resources - Division of Mining, Land & Water Large Mine Permitting page for more information about the agency’s role in permitting and the various mines and projects around Alaska.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Natural Resources - Division of Mining, Land & Water Placer Mining page for more information about the Placer Mining Application Process.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Natural Resources - Division of Mining, Land & Water Coal Mining page for more information about the coal mining in Alaska.
- Visit Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation for more information on natural resource conservation in the state.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation – Division of Water page for information about water quality and discharge permitting in Alaska.
- Visit Alaska Community Database Community Information Summaries for facts on the Ambler community and other Alaskan villages.
- Visit Alaska Department of Fish & Game - Division of Habitat for more information regarding fish & wildlife habitats and land & water use oversight throughout the state.
- Visit the Alaska Department of Transportation’s Northern Region Projects page to learn more about the transportation infrastructure development projects proposed or planned for the interior and Arctic Alaska.
Other Alaska Conservation Groups
- Visit the Alaska Community Action on Toxics for more information about their efforts to project environmental health and justice in Alaska.
- Visit Alaska Conservation Alliance (ACA) for information on their work with the community to protect Alaska’s air, land and water.
- Visit Alaska Center for the Environment (ACE) for information on their work to protect the lands and wildlife in South-central Alaska.
- Visit Alaska Conservation Voters (ACV) for information about the non-partisan organization’s efforts to promote pro-conservation candidates and policies
- Visit the Alaska Marine Conservation Council (AMCC) for information on the protection of Alaska’s oceans.
- Visit Alaskans for Responsible Mining for information on environmental responsibility regarding mining and the impact of mining on the state’s natural resources.
- Visit Alaska Wilderness League for information about their work to protect the public lands in Alaska.
- Contact the Copper Country Alliance (CCA) regarding their efforts to protect the rural and wild natural environment of the Wrangell Mountains/Copper River region. Email: email@example.com Phone: (907) 822-3644
- Visit Denali Citizens Council for information about their efforts to promote the natural integrity of Denali National Park and Preserve and responsible planning in the greater Denali park community.
- Visit the Southeast Alaska Conservation Council (SEACC) for information on their efforts to protect and promote the sustainable use of natural resources in Southeast Alaska.
- For information about the efforts to stop mineral develop in the Tangle Lakes area, visit Save Tangle Lakes.
- Visit the Trustees for Alaska to learn about the non-profit public interest environmental law firm’s efforts to maintain Alaska’s natural environment.
- Visit Alaska Coal for more information on coal mining in Alaska.