Membership * Volunteers * Donations
How to take part in the fun at NAEC in March!
Everyone is welcome!!
830 College Road
Volunteer – Monday through Friday – just call Lori at 452-5021 to find an opportunity for you to help us out. We can’t do it without you!
1. Committee Member - we need your ideas on our committees, to help out our hard working Board. Education, Finance, Facilities, Fundraising, and Issues. Email Lori and she'll invite you in to chat about your interests.
2. Please be a friend to the Northern Center.
Like our Facebook page and suggest it to your friends.
3. Tell a friend about Membership at NAEC – we think everyone should be a member – have you signed up or renewed? It’s easy, just use the Donate Now button below.
4. Poster hanger upper - we always need volunteers to hang posters around town for our events.
5. Volunteer to help with new education opportunities on our Education Committee. We are looking for educators and people interested in environmental education.
6. Junior Advisory Board - we're looking for the 40 and under crowd who want to make a difference and have an interest in environmental issues. This is a fun group that works at creating education and fundraising events (concerts, outdoor races, classes etc.)
Click to fill out form to indicate your volunteer interests. We will put your talents to work!
Read about NAEC Member Jack Dant - why he's a member, his special talents and what he keeps in his refrigerator!
Read about NAEC Member Todd Salat - why he's a member, his special talents tracking down auroras, and what he does for fun.
Read about NAEC Member Carrie Talus - why she's a member, her special talents and her favorite mountains!
Read about NAEC Member Penny Gay - why she and her husband Bill are members and where they go in the summer.
Read about NAEC Member Bill Gay - find out how he and his wife Penny are connecting with the Arctic.