Membership * Volunteers * Donations
How to take part in the fun at NAEC in September!
Everyone is welcome!!
830 College Road
Volunteer – Monday through Friday – just call Lori at 452-5021 to find an opportunity for you to help us out. We can’t do it without you!
1. Yard maintenance. Put the front yard to bed for the winter.
2. Maintain and grow our Pinterest social media page.
3. Database entry and email campaigns.
4. Tell a friend about Membership at NAEC – we think everyone should be a member – have you signed up or renewed? It’s easy, just use the Donate Now button below.
5. Volunteer to help with new education opportunities on our Education Committee. We are looking for educators and people interested in environmental education.
6. Once a week plant care. Help.
Click to fill out form to indicate your volunteer interests. We will put your talents to work!
Read about NAEC Member Jack Dant - why he's a member, his special talents and what he keeps in his refrigerator!
Read about NAEC Member Todd Salat - why he's a member, his special talents tracking down auroras, and what he does for fun.
Read about NAEC Member Carrie Talus - why she's a member, her special talents and her favorite mountains!
Read about NAEC Member Penny Gay - why she and her husband Bill are members and where they go in the summer.
Read about NAEC Member Bill Gay - find out how he and his wife Penny are connecting with the Arctic.