Membership * Volunteers * Donations
How to take part in the fun at NAEC in October!
Everyone is welcome!!
830 College Road
Get Together with Staff/Board and other members! The next Board Meeting is October 23rd, 2013. 6:00pm - 7:00pm is open for members/guests.
Volunteer – Monday through Friday – just call Lori at 452-5021 to find an opportunity for you to help us out. We can’t do it without you!
1. Committee Member - we need your ideas on our committees, to help out our hard working Board. Education, Finance, Facilities, Fundraising, and Issues. Email Lori and she'll invite you in to chat about this.
2. Please be a friend to the Northern Center.
Like our Facebook page and suggest it to your friends.
3. Tell a friend about Membership at NAEC – we think everyone should be a member – have you signed up or renewed? It’s easy, just use the Donate Now button below.
4. Youth projects - please help with planning some really cool youth engagements projects we have in the works.
5. Poster hanger - we always need volunteers to hang posters around town for our events.
6. Volunteer to help with new education opportunities on our Education Committee. We are looking for educators and people interested in environmental education.
7. Junior Advisory Board - we're looking for college age young people who want to make a difference and have an interest in environmental issues. This is a fun group that works creating education and fundraising events (concerts, outdoor races, etc.)
Click to fill out form to indicate your volunteer interests. We will put your talents to work!
Read about NAEC Member Jack Dant - why he's a member, his special talents and what he keeps in his refrigerator!
Read about NAEC Member Todd Salat - why he's a member, his special talents tracking down auroras, and what he does for fun.
Read about NAEC Member Carrie Talus - why she's a member, her special talents and her favorite mountains!
Read about NAEC Member Penny Gay - why she and her husband Bill are members and where they go in the summer.
Read about NAEC Member Bill Gay - find out how he and his wife Penny are connecting with the Arctic.